A huge thank you to Angela from Fashsin City who nominated me for a Liebster Award! I really recommend checking out her blog, she is a gorgeous girl with great taste.
So here's what you have to do when you are nominated:
1. List 11 facts about yourself.
2. Answer the 11 questions given to you.
3. Ask 11 new questions for the bloggers you nominate for the award.
4. Choose 9 bloggers with 200 or less followers to nominate.
5. Go to each bloggers page and let them know about the award.
6. Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog.
Here we go...
1. My favourite shoes growing up were a pair of yellow gumboots (wellies)
2. I’m Australian and have never been to the Opera House!
3. I am obsessed with macarons (who isn’t though?)
4. My favourite author is Mitch Albom
5. I love Post Secret (if you don’t know what it is you MUST look it up)
6. I’ve never broken a bone
7. My favourite colour is blue
8. I’ve never owned my own car!
9. I used to live in Edinburgh, Scotland
10. I don’t like white chocolate
11. I am dying to go to Japan!
QUESTIONS FROM ANGELA, FASHSINCITY
What made you start your blog?
I loved fashion blogs and I owned so many great clothes so I thought “hey I can do that!”
Who is your favorite fashion icon?
Miranda Kerr, and not just because I’m Australian! I think she is gorgeous, sweet and sexy and I think she has great business ethic.
What inspires you?
Fashion blogs and travel. I try to find something to inspire me every day; a picture, a quote or even a bunch of flowers!
What is your favorite type of food?
Lamb. I could be a vegetarian if lamb didn’t exist. The only thing that contests lamb, is sweets like macarons and chocolate covered anything!
If you had one place to go to for free in the world, where would it be and why?
Iceland, there’s so much to see there! The hot springs, the volcanoes, the northern lights…If that was a trip I could do for free then I could see EVERYTHING!
What are your favorite stores that you love to shop at and why?
I’m a huge online shopping fan! I use a few Australian sites; Princess Polly, Sabo Skirt and With Love Kirsten Boutique…. The list is endless!
If it weren't for your blog, what else would you be doing?
I think I would be very frustrated creatively. Maybe I would be exercising more? Ha ha ha
What keeps you motivated and positive?
Sunshine and networking (and a new pair of heels) It’s very hard to be negative when you’re sitting in the sun and talking to like minded people (like all you lovely bloggers!) keeps motivation pumping.
What is your favorite tv show?
Current TV I would say True Blood. Old TV I would say Buffy and Angel. Yes, I am a total nerd.
Where are you from?
List 3 things why you love your town, city, state, country etc.
1. I love living 10 minutes from the beach
2. I love how being Australian makes it ok for “Barbeque” to be a meal
3. I love walking around Sydney harbour in my lunch break
BLOGS I NOMINATED
QUESTIONS FOR THE BLOGS I NOMINATED:
1. What colour do you always feel fantastic in?
2. What cheers you up on a less than perfect day?
3. Can you remember the first designer outfit you fell in love with?
4. What are your favourite online stores?
5. If you could live anywhere else in the world for 6 months where would it be?
6. What is one thing on your bucket list?
7. If you could be an ambassador for any brand, what brand would it be?
8. Describe your perfect pair of heels
9. Dark lips or dark eyes? Or both?
10. What is your favourite social media platform or mobile app?
11. What is your biggest fashion faux pas?
And lastly... Another thank you to Angela from Fashsin City! xxx