Monday, January 27, 2014

Wildfox



 


 
Shirt: Wildfox Couture, Shorts: Finders Keepers Firehouse in Black, Shoes: Sportsgirl
 
 
These shorts are everywhere! Since getting the brightly coloured pair I knew I was onto a good thing with a cut that is flattering, casual yet classy and so comfortable. Lover the Label started the trend (I'm sure theirs feel like liquid satin) and now you can pick up these babies anywhere and everywhere in a rainbow of prints. I've even seen a gorgeous playsuit version!
Speaking of comfort, if you haven't heard of the LA based brand Wildfox or heard me gush about their gorgeously fun lookbooks, then get out of town! This is my second shirt from the brand (also I love foxes in case you hadn't noticed yet) and it feels like I'm wearing nothing the cotton is that soft. No need to wear these shirts in!
Rounding up my casual long weekend look are my $60 Sportsgirl sandals which are a bargain and go with everything. The little heel gives me the extra couple centimetres that I could use! And for the sake of honesty, the headscarf is because I didn't wash my hair. Ain't nobody got time for that when you're mum is making your favourite cake!


2 comments:

  1. ah these shorts are so nice! i love the lace detailing on them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute outfit ! Love the shorts :)

    xoxo Maria

    Visit my blog:
    http://dejiss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete